Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FYI about the changes...

My daughter started blogging a few days ago,http://www.denisedoucett.blogspot.com/ sat down for the first time and made her blog dramatic and exciting. Well, I thought, I have been blogging  fro 15 Weeks, my blog should be exciting too! so I started playing and well, what you see is the result. I will fix it, Promise and it will look better. Especially that picture that is the size of the blog itself, I just have to figure out how. Just like someday I will figure how to code hyperlinks correctly,  I can't ask my daughter beause, she will, of course snicker, she has to much respect to outright laugh...well maybe not. 
So I will learn to shrink and paste tomorrow maybe even get the hyperlink thing right, ..now I am taking two aspirins setting the DVR for American Idol,  and going to bed...
Nite all

No comments: