Friday, May 6, 2016

My Bucket List


Denise is always asking me to make a goal list and plan what I want to do. Although I am
very good about this regarding my business, in my private life not so much.
So, I decided to compile a bucket lists. Things I would like to do in the next 5 years. thinking about this, I didn't realize how many things I have not yet done, but would like to. So here goes. 

10: Drive up the Atlantic coast and visit all of the lighthouses.
 I love lighthouses, well as much as you can love an inanimate object. they represent hope
in the darkness, and all contain wonderful history and stories. I have actually wanted to do this for years.

9. Go home. for a visit. 
i still miss California. I am sure, it isn't any near what I remember, as the saying goes I am remembering as it never was. Still a good chuck of my life was spent there, my kids were born there. I still have friends there. I'd like to see it again and show it to my kids. 

Not That Curry!







8. Try Indian food.

This Curry

Yes, I know this is small potatoes, but still. It is something I'd need to get the nerve up to do. I love Mexican, but curry is different spice. Denise keeps giving me negative impute on this spice.

7. Buy a house. At the beach, or cabin in the woods.
I am still a bit indecisive on this one. I like both places, If I could buy a cabin in the woods on the beach that would be perfect. 

6. Get a Bicycle
When we brought Natasha's bike, I rode it to surprise her  at the bus stop, I had forgotten how much fun   fun bike riding was. I am going to ride again, trails, etc.

5. Drive the country.
When I was growing up in Palo Alto, Ca we had a lake called Lake Laganita. to get to the lake you had to drive miles of twisted winding roads. I used to love to drive this road, listening to classical music. It was relaxing, refreshing, and renewing the mountains were beautiful. . the closes thing one the east coast is the Blue Ridge Parkway, and it is even pretty much commercial. Still it might be a good substitute, until I get back to Caifornia and drive the real road. 

4. Disney world
I have always wanted to go to Disneyworld. . (i know, but its my bucket is remember)
I have been to Disneyland with my kids,  this time I can take Natasha. You have to have a kid or a husband to be legit. I've seen all the romantic commercials. i am not even planning on the latter. Period. 28 years did it for me. 

3. Missionary
I have always felt the calling to be a missionary in some remote lonely  country. However, there isn't any need really. There are plenty people to reach right here. I need to live my faith more openly and not be afraid to call a verse a verse. Or to speak to others about the word.

2. Get my Son married!
I know, its up to him but my time is running out for the grandchildren thing. I will be carying them in a walker.

1. Israel
I want to walk where Jesus walked. I have facebook friends in Israel, and actually in Europe in generally. I guess, if I was honest Israel would be first,  second I'd like to visit my friends in New Zealand, and Australia  as well.

So there we have it, my Bucket list. Well since a bucket list is a list of things to do before you kick the busck, I am not sure if that i the right title, but ther you go. 

Whats on your list?

Happy Mothers Day






No comments: