Tuesday, May 26, 2009

10 things you probably never wanted to know

I am in a pickle. I have run out of ideas to blog on, Natasha hasn't one anything cute in simply days.
I have spent the last couple of days trying to build a website with zero knowledge, that has been a challenge. 
I had thought I would do something special on my 100 post, but that was 21 posts ago so I am going to do it on my 121 post. 
Lists always seem to be entertaining and it is also a god way to get to know someone. 
So I am going to do "100 things about me and my family you don't know and probably don't care about but tough I am going to tell you anyway." I am only going to do ten at a time, I got the ideal from a blogging friend, well I consider hr a blogging friend, she might just consider me a nonsense  It's Carey from Life in the Carpool Lane, I'm giving her a shout out, though she doesn't need it,  if you haven't ever visited her blog, you should. No one is sure where they are going over there but it is a fun road to travel.
Anyway I have stolen a bunch of her ideas, which just goes to show you can't trust anyone at all these days:

1. I am an English and History Teacher. Yep, that right. I have a BA in English and I taught for a bunch of years. I have always had issues with caps, and run on sentences. My students didn't because I'd slap them with a "C" in a minute. 

2: Although I primarily listen to Christian Comtempory music, I have been know to jump in and sneak a listen to Soul, and Rock. CCR and The Eagles being my faves. The Beatles Rock, and yes 

I'm afraid I have been caught listening to the old music of Michael Jackson,like Thriller. 
3: Tasha is half Puerto Rican, and we teach her Spanish so she can be bi lingual. Guess who speaks Spanish. Right, none of us. Eric does a little so it is a task. 

4. I like Nascar.

5. I LOVE Baseball

6. I am starting my own business in Affliate Marking and freelance writing. Hard Row.

7. I'm a redhead, not natural but redhead just the same.

8. My son was adopted when he was 6 weeks old.

9. My two girls were only 10 months apart, I wasn't supposed to be able to have kids!

10 Denise was born with the same heart defect Sharon was, only she survived while Sharon didn't. Gods Plan. 

Bonus: I hate having my picture taken! I don't even have wedding pics.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Only 10? I was hoping for some more info on you! That's great that Tasha is learning to speak Spanish. You're a writer? So am I! I've done some freelance writing for quite a few years but right now, I'm working on getting a children's book out to publishers. Were Denise and Sharon twins? How's the website coming along?

Barb Jacobucci said...

Hello there! Mariners are playing the A's again tonight.... Gotta love it! (unless of course the M's lose :-(

Carma Sez said...

I love reading lists like this and finding out interesting things!! No wedding pics? Shocking! Good luck on the website. It is so frustrating when you aren't used to html and all that other "fun" stuff that I try hard to avoid ;-)