Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2nd installment of 10 things.....

Happy Wednesday

We are heading into a Charleston Summer, hot and because we are totally surrounded by water humid. Bugs love us here. Did I ever tell you about the alligator that lives in the pond at the park?
This is part two of the 100 things you never knew about me, the next 10.


1. I graduated from De Paul University in Chicago. I was also born in Chicago, I only lived there for a minute.

2. I can't Swim. Not one little bit. But my favorite place to be is the Beach. 

3. I love Classical music, and going to the Ballet. I took Ballet for years and wanted to b a dancer. I gave it up in College and decided to be a teacher instead.

4.  I am an Ice Cream Addict. I can eat Ice Cream all day long  and do. Strawberry Cheesecake, has to be Breyers I practically lived on it for a year when I was living alone. Ice cream and yogurt. 

5. I am 5'7" and used to weigh 260.00 pounds. I now weight 169.00. long time a lot of work. No ice cream :(

6. It is my lifelong dream to go to Israel. And I'm going. 

7. I read all the time. I forget to change the books on my blog, but I have read 9 sets of books since I posted that. I should update it.

8. I am a Amazing Race Fan. Big Time. Also used to like the Apprentice, but this time  it was boring. 

9. See me on the computer at 2 and 3 am? I am an insomniac, 

10. my favorite way to relax is to take a really hot bath, with a glass of champagne and Hersey Bar. I read it in a book, it works! no stress. So on really stressful days or night  I do it. you just chill the champagne, (or sparkling wine) until it is really cold and nibble on a couple of squares of chocolate. The combination of the two release something that relaxes y ou or maybe not. Maybe it is just a good combination of relaxer agents. Don't forget the book, or just mediate. 

Bonus: I think Chocolate is a Vegetable. Isn' it? Come on you think so too.  On any given night you will find me and a Wendy's Chocolate  frosty on the computer or reading a book.  Takes care of two cravings at once. 







6 comments:

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

So cool! I really enjoyed getting to know you better.

And why did it sound like you were joking about chocolate being a veggie? Do you mean to tell me it's not?!?!?!?!

Unknown said...

Yum! I may have to give the chocolate and champagne a try.

That's a great list. You can't swim but love the beach? Do you go in the water?

Do you have relatives in Israel or is that you just want to visit.

Angelj052@gmail.com said...

Welcome back Simone, hows the new house?
I don't have relatives in Israel,I just want to visit the Holy Land. And yes I go in the water, but not toooo far..When we lived in Tampa we lived 6 steps from the Water..I loved it. it was hte only thing I liked about Tampa.

Angelj052@gmail.com said...

Carey, Yes it is. Itis a vegetable. Anyway, Thats mys story and I am sticking to it.
Look for an email from me please and thank you...
I have a question to ask you about your giveaway..

Monica said...

Mmmmm, chocolate. I had ice cream on the brain, blogged, thought I'd finally visit some blogs and what do you do? Put ice cream back on my brain. How am I supposed to get back down to close to YOUR new weight by eating ice cream? :-) Oh well. Tomorrow is another day.

Carolee Hollenback said...

Think about it- champagne & chocolate?

Two of the Creators finest gifts to women!

Don't forget the candlelight and soothing music in your bath routine.