Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me! Monday

It is Monday yet again, what happened to friday or saturday? I don't know it lies buy..


here we go yet again:

I did not step on a hanger and go sliding across the floor into my bedroom door.

I did not sit on Eric's scooter with Tasha and pretend were motorcycle riders on a adventure. She was on one I was on the other. We went to see Dora.

I did not squirt Tasha with the hose outside then let her squirt me,

I did not play jeopardy on the computer for a hour when I was supposed to be working.

I did not forget to put any seasoning in the beans when I cooked them.
We tasted them they were horrible.

I did not finish the book I have been reading for three weeks, Finally! I usually read a book in a day! It was long but I got through it.

I did not lock myself out of my bathroom.

I did step in a hole while we were looking at a house.

I did not watch a movie 4 times in one day. I didn't and it was a great movie.
I did not let Tasha say in her Pj's all day


for more not me Mondays go to Mcmama site





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, those precious memories of pretend. I can't wait until Baby Boo is a bit older to use her imagination. She's 2 and hasn't gotten there, yet. If so, I'll be doing the same thing...going on a travel adventure.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I say STAY in your jammies!!
STAY IN THEN...it is soooo wonderful!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great list! Love the image of you and Tasha on a motorcycle adventure to see Dora...so cute!