Saturday, August 22, 2009

Small Talk Six The daze of Summer



Its Saturday! so it is "Small talk Six day, that is we post six things, pics, sentences, paragraphs, what evever about a certain Topics.

Todays it is six things you will or will not miss about summer...are you kidding? I live in Charleston SC I can give you 106, but I will behave.. Go here and see more from other great bloggers who are probably, although they won't tell, breathing a sigh of relief as they push the young'uns back on that old bus

BTW, what did you do this summer?











You have a wonderful weekend
Angel

5 comments:

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Great photos. I cannot believe summer is almost over.

Kelly said...

nice pictures

here's mine
http://allthingsmadebykelly.blogspot.com/2009/08/small-talk-six-goodbye-summer.html

Kara said...

Great pics! I can't believe it's already almost over...it went SO fast this year!

Unknown said...

Looks like the perfect summer to me!! She's such a cutie pie.

Staci A said...

Cute pics! Summer went by way too fast this year. I'm not ready for it to be over yet!