Thursday, August 20, 2009

Whats an Anniversary....


Well Happy Blogaversary to me. I used a wishing well cake because, well I have so many wishes.
If wishes were horses....

1. I wish all the soldiers good health and safety.
2. I wish them a safe return home
3. I wish I had won the publishers clearing house sweepstakes
4. I wish I had the money to buy Natasha whatever she wanted, and she would never get spoiled
(well I already do this, and yes she is a teeny little bit spoiled. Well maybe a lot,)
5. I wish it would rain. I know I complained last week, but Charlestons storms are spectular, and I miss them. Can't make me happy at all can we?
I wish I have won the southern living free house givaay,that house in ashville was wonderful!
I wish good health to all my friends.


I would like to do the usual I wish for world peace, etc but I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.

I am happy I have met so may wonderful people while blogging, and made many friends.

BTW I have many lurkers, I know you are there, come on you show up on my stats, I just want you to know I apprciate you to and if you ever want to drop a commen coolk..but thats okay if you don't. If you wanted to be known you wouldn't be lurking now would you? :)

Angel




5 comments:

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Congrats on your anniversary today. That is so exciting.

Eat a piece of cake for me!!

Rebecca said...

Happy Bloviversary!

This bloggy-world is a neat thing, isn't it?

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Happy blogiversary, my dear! Great list of wishes...I wish I could make all my friends' wishes come true. ;)

Unknown said...

Happy Blogversary to you! I love your wishes. I hope that all your wishes come true.

You're a great bloggy pal! Please pass me a slice of cake!

Barb Jacobucci said...

Congratulations to you!! Happy Anniversary and may you enjoy many, many, many, many more years of good words and great friends!