Thursday, September 24, 2009

Digging myself out


There are days when everything piles up on you and as you stand there peeking over the edge, just thankful there is light at the top of the pile: you get that phone call or visit that totally blocks the light. There you stand, wondering if you will ever see daylight again.

I have had a week like that, and I am still searching for a little light. Isn't it funny how things happen, then happen and then happen????

I guess it is all in how you handle things. It is when we get to the point we are feeling to much in control of our lives, God has to remind us it is HIM not us calling the shots.

So I am sorting out the surprises I have had this week and the little catastrophes and setting them in the hands of our Lord.

In the meantime, I have stopped peeking over the edge of the mountain looking for daylight and am dealing with it, a piece at a time.

Sometimes, well most of the time, I think we get overwhelmed by the mountain, and it seems to large.

So I am starting one piece at a time. Hopefully I will dig myself out. In the meantime, have a nice day



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you are able to find light and enjoy it. Tasha must be a great reminder of that. Take a break and grab a coloring book and crayons and have some fun coloring.