Saturday, November 28, 2009

Six small things saturday....




6 things on my Wishlist

1. New computer

2. That Tasha, Eric and Denise get everything they asked Santa For

3.  something about the president but Iwon't say it out loud Seriously, that he gets common sense before the country collapses.

4.  A new car (ok car and compute is a bit much well thats is why it is called a wishlist,"

5. That the soldiers are all safe, and people remember them, most important remember to thank them

6.  Finding Love..maybe some day....:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm adding #3 to my list, too!

Susan York Meyers said...

I like your list:-)

God Bless,
Susan
author of Callie and the Stepmother

Daenel T. said...

Love that you remembered the soldiers ~ if it weren't for them...Thank you, guys and girls!

I am Harriet said...

It would be great if the soldiers were all safe.

Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/who-heck-says-this-im-looking-for-long.html

Lorri S said...

Nice list :)

Vivian said...

Your very thoughtful! Great list. I will take one of those cars and computers to please. (pass that along to the person who buys you one! lol)

Alone in Holy Land said...

Hi Angel, you have an award waiting here: http://aloneinholyland.blogspot.com/2009/11/time-for-some-awards.html
x
Ramona

Anonymous said...

I love your lists!!! :)