Friday, December 4, 2009

Six Small Things Sat: Disney



It is time for Small talk Six so it must be Saturday. This week it is 6 Disney Characters you've found to be most interesting...

1. Dorie: I don't care for Ellen, But Dorie is me. I can't remember my name much less the name of my kids and me?  navigating the ocean, Forget it. I get lost going to Wal Mart.

2. D'Artgen the Three Musketeers Disney Version. He achieved his dreams.
Besides being adorable, at his age I would have ended up in his same mess.

3. Hector Zeobroni/ Zero in the movie Holes. A good kid from a bad background who was a good kid inside. Stood up for a friend, even though he put him in the jail in the first place and fessed up. Good movie good role model.

4. Prince Caspian: The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe, The kings and Queens of Narnia got on my nerves but prince Caspian didn't. guess I am just for the underdog.

5. Petes Dragon - The Dragon of course.

6.  Ok, Everyone has to have a princess Cinderella, is the less annoying of them all and besides, thanks to her I always thought I was going to grow up and find my prince. I have the fireplace, and shes as well as the broom. Gt my glass slippers put away and I'm Waiting Cindy, don't let me down...

4 comments:

Miss. C said...

Great list! I didn't even think about expanding outside the cartoon world, that is why picked an old Small Talk Six to do! lol!

Suzanne said...

I love the fact that you've gone into the depths of the Disney library.

Yes, even the least princess like of us need one-mine's Belle.

Great list. I think I'm going to end up watching Holes very soon!

Daenel T. said...

Cute list. I didn't pick a princes, hmmmmm....

Momma Chick said...

Love the list! My oldest loves the movie Holes and Zero always has a special place in my heart when I watch it.