Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dear Someone thursday

Dear Someone Thursday, brought to you by the wonderful family of shorts, make sure you hop over there and read more letters

Dear Nanowrimo (National November Writing Month)

I finished my 50,000 words two days early and so felt completed to write 3000 more. I don't know why you never explained to me that even though I wrote 50,000words I still would not  have a book. It was depressing for me to find out, I still have left my characters in limbo. I left one in the middle of an airplane crash, and other one being proposed to. I am sure she would like me to come back and tell her what her answer is.  Sorry, Teri, to leave you in Limbo. But worse then that, I am sure Jeremiah is hanging on waiting breathlessly to see if he survives the crash. hmmm, haven't decided yet.

the point of this letter, that now you have me all hyped up on finishing the novel, and worse then that because people keep telling me it's good maybe  trying to get it published.

I want you to know, I never thought I'd be an author, and this just goes to show how when you are going along perfectly happy  with your life and ittakes a sharp left turn and suddenly you are thinking about becoming an author.
So back I go to the book, to tell you the truth Ia m a little excited, because I really want to know what happens to everyone and have grown fond of all of them..

thanks for giving me the chance to find out I can do it, and be willing to find out if anyone else thinks so..

Dear Santa

You already have my list from Saturday's blog. Ditto.

Dear Romana
gushing,,I am still soooo excited about the Bst Blog award..Thanks

your friend
Angel

4 comments:

shortmama said...

So exciting about the novel! I love to write and I know how exciting it is to get very involved in what you are doing...wish you much success with it!

Mrs Montoya said...

I admire you so much for the Naowrimo project - congratulations and BEST of luck to you. I can't wait to hear how things turn out!

Carma Sez said...

I've been very curious about the whole NaNoWriMo thing, as to how many pages 50,000 words comes out to be? How many pages did you end with?

Sounds like a page - turner!

Angelj052@gmail.com said...

carma
I just saw this!
179 pages at the end of the month..it is now 96,000 and finished..