Saturday, January 30, 2010

smal talk six: Movies



Small talk six, brough to you by the ladies over at momdot...

Today theme is: Six of the worst movies you have ever watched:

1. Brigadoon musical about a leprechaun who loses his pot of gold.

2. Bring it on. I don't know what to say, can't believe I watched it.

3. Where the wild things are.
 I loved reading the book to my kids. A little boy is tired and grumpy, so mom sends him to his room. They added to much stuff,why can't he just be a normal little boy having a temper tantum. Everything hs to have a psychological reason. Boo.

4. What every women wants
I like Mel Gibson, I thought this was going to be a good movie. But....hmmm

5. War of the worlds
This is the 100th (seriously) remake of this movie, some I like most I don't. This one was true o the book, but Tom cruise failed miserably in his part. He shouldn't play a dad unless it is a dad heartthrob.

6. Scary Movie remake 100,000
Why didn't they stop at one?

Make sure you make it over to MomDot's, read more: leave message.
Post a Comment