Thursday, April 9, 2009

For the Sphors

I just found out about the death of a  Maddie Sphor My heart goes out to this family, as they have joined a very large club but one of which none of us wish to be members of.  The death of a child.
You can imagine you would know the pain, but you really don't and I pray you never do. My heart goes out to the Sphors, and please join me in prayers for them. I remember the shock after Sharon's death, we weren't expecting it, she was supposed to be cured. You walk in a fog for days.
Everyone is kind, and bring food but I didn't see anyone, I just kept looking for Sharon. She has to be here...but she wasn't.  and never would be again.
But she remains in my heart. I remember her, still everyday. My message to the sphors is simply this.
You will get through the next few days, just take it a minute at a time. You will do that for a while. then it will be a hour then a day at a time, life will never be normal, for Maddie will not be there but you will survive. People say you will get over it, I don't know if you get over it, but you learn to live with it. 
God Bless you. You are in my prayers.





No comments: