Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happenings at my Blog

I've been lax the last couple of days, working on getting my business started, still working on the name but I think I have one..
Okay News..
If you are particpateing in Shannon's from "Welcome to the Nuthouse"  and if your read her blog you know she doesn't really live in a nuthouse, well maybe a little. But her blog is fun .Swap, If  you know about it you know that this is the week all the fun stuff goes in the mail. I've got mine do you have yours? This is a massive project I don't believe she did it. If you don't know what it is let me tell you. She has bloggers from all over the country swapping items that are indigenous to their state with people from other states. The limit was 20 dollars, but I know I spent more. The logistics in this swap boggles my mind, but I am checking my mailbox, for mine. We don't know who in what state got out names so it is even more excitement.

Giveaway Giveaway Give away
I am giving away AVON, yes some samples some full size products some Jewelry it will be about $50.00 dollars in Avon details to follow, 



I read a lot of interesting blogs,  and find a lot of interesting people write those blogs, so I am going to interview a few if they are willing and post the results here over the next few weeks.
Because variety is the spice of life, I am going to pick some from all walks of life, and all of them will be Bloggers who have made a big impact on me and how my  blogging changed something in my life because of what they have gone through or blogged about or just pain existing.
If you want to be interviewed let me know by emailing me and I will be glad to, Frankly I'd appreciate it and while I can't promise you it will do a thing for your blog, it will certainly impact mine so thanks. 
And who knows, it just might do something for yours too...

And so it goes, Tasha just ran through the kitchen yelling something about a camera, she dashed out the back door and I hear water. Haven't the faintest idea what that is all about but I supposed I should go check in case she is drowning a squirrel or something. You know how Tasha is. 
Have a great Sunday all...Thank you for reading and Thank you even more for making comments (tricky little thing aren't I? trying to trick you into commenting)

Which, as my famous line says: goes to show you can't trust anyone these days....


Angel

4 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

The interviews are a fantastic idea! I would be honored to be interviewed by you if you are interested in me. ;>)

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

I'm with Denise (literally and figuratively)...

I'd be honored if you interviewed me...I think it's a great idea.

The swap sounds like fun...how cool to get a package with who knows what inside from who know where!

Carolee Hollenback said...

You can interview me!

I didn't hear anthing about a swap!

Shannon said...

Well, look at you and your sweet words about me and my blog... thanks! :)

The swap was a lot of work to put together... but so much fun. I'm glad you're excited about it... can't wait to see what you get! So far, it's been smooth sailing, so who knows? I may just host another one sometime!

And if you want to interview me, I'm all for it! ;)