Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tasha and the Plantation






We had out of state visitors, Tasha Grand ma and Grandpa from  Philly. They went to the Magnolia plantation a famous stopping place in Charleston, descendants of the slaves families still live on the plantation today, a lot of history is tied up on this plot of land, but as you will see Tasha only cared mostly about one area





The last time this set of Grandparents had seen Tasha she was three months old.
She has grown up quite a bit since then. :) and is just a teeny bit more active.

3 comments:

wenderful said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog to help me celebrate my sits day today!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

What a beautiful plantation! And it looks like your granddaughter had a great time too!

Barb Jacobucci said...

Okay, Miss Angel.... These are fantastic photos! Tasha is B E A U T I F U L! But here's the thing. We have seen amazing pictures of your beautiful Tasha. I've seen Denise, I've seen Eric. Now, we have even seen Tasha's other grandparents! Soooooooo....WHERE IS ANGEL?? We need to see your beautiful face too!