Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by href="http://www.mycharmingkids.net">MckMama. You can head over to href="http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day!

I did not get up stand, applause and do a victory dance when I found out Victor and his sister won The Amazing Race. Denise Swank was good enough to tell me because my TV is still broken. Yea ippeeeeee Whoo Whoooo All right!

I did not clean my bathtub drain when it clogged up and found three different kinds of hair and hair color resulting in representation from everyone in my house hold. YUKKY

I did not use suave shampoo as bubble bath for Tasha when we didn't have any bubble bath.
I did not open new soap so Tasha nad I could trace the letters in the bar of soap.

I did not wash my red shirt with white clothes and turn everything pink.

I did not sit at the computer while Denise and Eric boiled live crabs and had them for lunch. I don't like crabs and the little things kept giving me the eye. I tried to appease them, but I honestly think they will be haunting me in my sleep.

I did not miss the edge of front porch trying to run and jump off and pretend I was in the Olympics. Luckily for me only Tasha was home,

I did not put a bag of can goods out by the mailbox, for the mail person in the hot sun, giving poor people food poisoning as my daughter pointed out to me.

I did not throw out a half of a loaf of bread, and some hamburger bun because I was not paying attention to what I was doing. Again Denise (my Denise) brought it to my attention.
I did not watch Adam 12 on Hulu this week. No I didn't because it is a 60's TV show and that dates me.

I did not color my hair and get the wrong color and miss the gray

I think this is enough embarrassment. this has been a very I did not week....
I did not get a new computer and I am going right now to pick it up.

See you next week...


4 comments:

Scuba Girl said...

I also did not color my hair & miss the gray. Curse you, Loreal!

Unknown said...

How sweet is that to have live crabs for dinner and a great Mother's day. Enjoy your new computer!!

Scuba Girl said...

Rock on with the .22 rifle! All snakes must die (the living ones that is)! Oh dear - I probably p'd off lots of snake huggers....

Barb Jacobucci said...

Hi Angel. It is not Monday...and I am not back to blogging again! I missed ya!