Today is Thursday so it is my 100 things you don't know about me day...the next ten things..
Look out for my July 4th Giveaway...
1, although I was born in Chicago, I grew up in Palo Alto California
2. my very first boyfriend(love of my life) was a cop killed in the line of duty.
3. I didn't make cheerleader in high school. I was too tall so they made me the "A" in Palo Alto.
4. I played tennis in high school, still do
5. I am clumsy. Oh so very clumsy.
6. I used to work for IBM, (Big Blue) and Hewlett Packard when I lived in California.
7. I drove an 18 wheeler to help pay for college
8. When I am bored but don't want anything heavy I read the Cat who books.. by Lilian Braun.
9. I was the Drama and Debate coach my first year of teaching.
10. I secretly like to watch backyardians....
Bonus: I was president of the young Republicans club in College Ronald Reagan is my hero.
30 down 70 to go, hope you are not tooooo bored...