Thursday, June 11, 2009

100 thingsThursday...

I want to thank everyone who came by and visited yesterday, my grand interview with Denise Swank. It was fun! I am trying to get to all the different blogs and thank eveyone personally. Next week it will be Carey: From Life in the carpool lane. I look forward to that!

Today is Thursday so it is my 100 things you don't know about me day...the next ten things..
Look out for my July 4th Giveaway...

1, although I was born in Chicago, I grew up in Palo Alto California

2. my very first boyfriend(love of my life) was a cop killed in the line of duty.

3. I didn't make cheerleader in high school. I was too tall so they made me the "A" in Palo Alto.

4. I played tennis in high school, still do

5. I am clumsy. Oh so very clumsy.

6. I used to work for IBM, (Big Blue) and Hewlett Packard when I lived in California.

7. I drove an 18 wheeler to help pay for college

8. When I am bored but don't want anything heavy I read the Cat who books.. by Lilian Braun.

9. I was the Drama and Debate coach my first year of teaching.

10. I secretly like to watch backyardians....

Bonus: I was president of the young Republicans club in College Ronald Reagan is my hero.

30 down 70 to go, hope you are not tooooo bored...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I watch all of the Noggin shows, thanks to Baby Boo.

My mom worked at IBM as a keypunch operator. I ended up at Xerox as one of my first jobs but never, never could I have driven an 18 wheeler! I'm impressed!!!

Unknown said...

PS--I would love to be interviewed!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

So cool...I love getting to know you better. And you can't be that clumsy if they let you drive an 18-wheeler!

Looking forward to next Wednesday's post!

I've got a fun tag over at my place if you are interested...

Jen said...

Visiting from SITs, have a good weekend!