Saturday, June 27, 2009

Six things Saturday






I am joining the parade of Moms over at MomDot who particpate in Small Things Saturday, it is a great way to do your blog on a Saturday, since it is really quiet out there on weekends.
Any way I was passin by' stopped in to visit a lot of blogs I haven't been to lately, (sorry I am getting back on track! I will be good) and read Mom Dot's this morning.
I thought what fun! soooo..

The idea is to answer in six, six words, six items six sentences, of course I can't for the life of me say anything in less the twenty, but I am going to try.
today's Six things question is:..
If you had Magical Sunglasses, What six things would you like to see?

1. Sharon my baby..... waving to me from heaven
2. Tasha my grand daughter grown up, for just a minute so I can see how she turns out
3. Snow
4. The winning lottery, I don't play but I would if I knew ht numbers! :)
5. (and this should be first)Jesus
6. the future Not to far, just about a year so I can e prepared...

Don't forget the giveaway click on giveaway for information. Have a special Saturday.


Angel

14 comments:

The Mud Bug said...

Oh, I should have had the lottery on my list, lol. I am always saying I want to win but need to play to win, lol. Have a great weekend!

http://mud-bug.com/2009/06/small-talk-six-x-ray-vision/

Staci A said...

Great list-and very sweet!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Very heart warmimg list. Have a great week-end.

http://conversationswithmoms.com/2009/06/27/small-talk-superpowered-glasses/

Melissa said...

Good list! I didn't do this meme today, but I know that at least a few of my items would have been similar to yours. :)

KarieK said...

Hello SITSa! Dropping by from roll call. What a great list! I had no idea Mom Dot did a meme like this on Saturdays. How fun. Have a beautiful day!

Karie

Kristen said...

I would so be tempte to see the winning lottery numbers.

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a cool idea! I liked your list!! I'd have to think about this - not sure what I'd want to see...

Ziggy Stardust said...

Those are great choices. I like this meme.

Anne

Shan G said...

What a sweet list!

Delectable Dining said...

Stopping by from SITS! I like your list... and the Saturday idea!

Rebecca said...

Came over from SITS - great list!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

GOOD list! Love MOMDOT!

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Hi - Visiting from SITS! I also hang out at MomDot!

I'll have to try this Meme.

If you'd like some snow, let me know and I'll see what I can arrange to send from New England this winter!

Cindi @ Moomette's Magnificents

Mom said...

I read your post on Sharon that you wrote in May. I feel your pain. We lost our son suddenly at age 30 in 1998. He was just married 3 months before. We still miss me very much and think about him so often. The hurt never goes away but the pain grows softer. Find a Grief Share group if you have one nearby. It helps to talk to people who have experienced loss as yours. God's peace. judy