Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wednesday Interview: Shannon


Shannon from "Welcome to the nuthouse...


Hello Shannon, how are you? I'm great... how are you?

Would you care for Coffee? Starbucks? I'm not a coffee drinker, but I'd love a Venti Shaken Black Tea, iced & sweetend, please!

Cookie, Cake? Sure! When it comes to cake and cookies, I am not picky (unfortunately, that is why I now need Jillian Michaels to torture me at least three times a week...)

Shannon, you just hosted a wild swap! How did it go? For the most part, the swap was a success. There were a few SNAFUs and it was a lot of work to organize... but I had a lot of fun and I think most of the participants did, as well.

I heard you had an invasion in your house, hows that battle coming? I'm afraid the insects are winning the battle... but I intend to win the war, if it's the last thing I do!

You have two beautiful girls who were born in the same month, how did their bd parties go? Thanks! I do think they are rather gorgeous, myself. My girls were born 2 years and 17 days apart, so luckily they've been interested in the same things at around the same age. So it's been pretty easy to have joint parties, whether it was a "Dora the Explorer" themed one when they were 2 and 4, or a "Hannah Montana" party the year they turned 5 and 7.

Does everything really stay in Vegas? Well, that is what I hear. But I've never been! My trip to Vegas this fall will be my first time there, so we'll see!

I think it is wonderful your are posting your goals on line, are you getting encouragement? Yes! The blogosphere is an amazing place... the support from my bloggy friends has been awesome!

How did you come up with the name for your blog? My family is a bunch of nuts (seriously). I'm always saying, "You are such a nut!" to somebody around here. I once saw a little hand-painted sign in a shop that said "Welcome to the Nut House!" and to this day, I wish I had bought the thing! Anyhoo, when I decided to start my blog, I knew it would be about all the nutty, crazy things that happen to me (I mean, seriously.. who, but me, would have goats and horses show up on their front lawn?!)... and I remembered that little hand-painted sign and thought "Welcome to the Nut House!" would be the perfect name for my blog.

Has your blog made you a millionaire? Not yet. But there's always hope, right? Right?!

Shannon thank you so much for the interview....here is my prize to you, What do you mean what is it? Its a nutcracker, I mean you live in a nuthouse, right? I thought it would be handy...oh you have one, hmm





3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks again for interviewing me!

Apparently, what I need is some good bug spray... if I see one more centipede in this house, I'm a-gonna scream! >:(

Jane In The Jungle said...

Great Interview!!!! Shannon is a fave!

Justine said...

What a fun interview, Shannon!

Justine :o )