Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Almost Wordless wed, Charleston SC My World

Tasha and the banana
Babies, one loved to much.Tasha has had them since she was 6 months
Tired little girl...
This goes over my head when the planes aren't. The base is 1 mile away..the beach is a block.
Charleston harbor, Sunset
The big bridge, Ravenel or Cooper river bridge depending on how long you hav lived in the city.
Down Town
What Eric served for lunch a few weeks ago.
Flies over my house all day long, Believe it or not I love it!
Charleston country side: West Ashley where we used to live

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tasha's babies look very well loved...especially the one with tats. :)

How do you get used to the sound of planes flying overhead??

Anonymous said...

My granddaughter's name is Tosha. It's a beautiful name. I loved your pictures. Here in Oklahoma we have an air base in Tulsa and I absolutely love it when the jets take off and I can see them. I'm so proud of our men and women in our military. I appreciate what they do.