Tasha has (excuse the crassness) gone poopy in the potty! Yeah! all it took was moving the potty chair to the living room, Dora and the promise of a ice cream cake. I know, bribery.
I was reminded I still haven't finished my 100 things...so I am going to do today 10 things about my family....and me.
1. I have a total of 9 brothers and sisters, 6 which have passed to heaven.
2. My parents, grandparents and both favorite aunts, and youngest daughter are all with my siblings.
4. Natasha was born at 1am on a sunday morning.
5.I am a breast cancer survivor
6 I hate fish, but love seafood
7. I was raised by my grandmother
8. Denise was born after 18 hours of labor and she popped into the world by C section.
9. Eric, is adopted because the doctors told me I would never have children, after several miscarriages
10 I love roller coasters, I can drive a forklift, and climb a 15 foot ladder with ease,but I am extremely afraid of heights.
onuse: I hate crossing bridges too
This is what we are doing for denises next wedding: