Friday, July 24, 2009

Six small things saturday....

Happy Saturday..
And it is Small Talk Six Saturday. head over to Momdot for more

6 Talents I wished I processed..

1. I wish I could sing...I love to sing, I sing all the time just not in key...it is rather a "joyful noise" if you know what I man.

2. I wish I could sew

3. I wish I could swim I always wanted to be in swimming competitions

4. I wish I could do artsy craftsy things, no talent here whatsoever..

5. I wish I could paint, real painting like grandma moses...not just the kitchen

6 I wish I could Dance really dance like Ballet....

13 comments:

ADOBOLIFE said...

Love your list - - Happy Saturday

Kelly said...

Ohh I wish I could dance too. Nice List

Staci A said...

I wish I could sew too. I always see cute things to make, but totally lack the skill!

Lulu said...

sing and dance... who doesn't wish that...

Have a great saturday

Mine is here http://lulu-cooking.blogspot.com/2009/07/small-talk-six-july-25-2009.html

I am Harriet said...

My kids use to do those swim competitions. It's a lot of time and money.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/saturdays.html

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I would love to dance as well.

Veggiemomof2 said...

I totally agree w/#2 & #4!

Sandra Winn said...

Happy Saturday SITS Sharefest! LOL, I can relate to all but the swimming--although I was never on a swim team. :-)

Have a lovely day!

"We're all on this journey towards living a healthier lifestyle together"

http://momsfightingfat.com

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to sew and be crafty recently, too. I think it's something about summer; I don't know.

Great list :)

Happy Saturday SITS Sharefest!

annies home said...

I wish I could do all of those things as well

Dee said...

cool, you had a few of the same items I had!

just another mother said...

wow - I could have written that one myself!!! we're similar in our talentlessness. HA. happy Saturday!!@

Rana said...

I wish I could sing and paint too. Great list.