Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Okay this has not been such a crazy week...


I did not or we did not pick up a kitten for Natasha. the poor kitten, Tasha cannot put him down for a second. Denise took her to Micky D's to give the kitten a break.
I did not call Tasha honey, to which she replied, I am not honey! You can't take my top off andpour me on a peanut butter sandwich. I'm Tasha!

I did not make meatloaf and forget to put eggs in it...and seasoning....and salt....just catchup..

I did not spend 5 hours writing and researching a report paper for a client on Online Dating, forget to save it only to have Tasha Precede to "write her blog" after I left the computer. back to square one.

I did not call my sister at 11 o'clock at night to sing old 70's tunes we used to dance to; to her..she has been ill and is in the middle of a major life crisis...

I did not watch a clean house marathon on Style...

I did not watch a Law and Order Marathon while working on the computer...

I did not find a bug in my living and kill it with renuize fabric refresher...I am so sadistic..

I did not throw away a whole watermelon because..we forgot it was int he back of the refrigerator, yes watermelon..I cleaned out the fridge..

I did not write my post small things Sat then rush out and buy Cheesecake Ice Cream...

I did not put Tasha to bed so I could watch Bobby Flays' throw down.....and she couldn't watch Dora..

I did not take Eric to work this morning, and turn down two wrong streets coming home..I didn't and if anyone ask me I will deny it...

For more Not me Mondays...see Mcmama....






No comments: