Friday, July 17, 2009

Small Talk Six - I scream you scream....

I so love small talk six things Saturday....brought to you by Momdot....Rub over there and join in, Momdot is a great place to be...it's more then a blog it's a community (didn't mean to be uh you know, cheerleader type) but it really is a fun spot.. Ok, Enough! on to Small talk six .....

I just wish I could get the badge to print on my Blog..

Okay this week Ta Ta Da DAAAHHH!!!!!

^ flavors of Ice Cream you hate or Love..

Hmmm Only Six? I am a Ice Cream Fanatic, it doesn't help that I am Diabetic...I still cheat..

! My Very Very Very truly favorite Ice Cream...Strawberry Cheese Cake....Breyers/Sara Lee Only the others are poor substitutes....Lived on it literally for a year when I lived alone.....

2. Good old Vanilla...

3. Chocolate anything actually I am the orig Chocolateholic

4. Strawberry

5. Cookies and cream..This is my daughters fault she got me hooked a couple of months ago....

6. Cherry Vanilla..

If you think I am a simple person, I am...


9 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to have "stuff" in my ice cream...you know, nuts, chocolate chips, brownies...so Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk, B and J's Chunky Monkey...now that's good stuff. Actually I went for a generic storebrand of banana nut fudge ice cream and it's good!!!

Now I'm ready for another helping of ice cream. You know, it cures the blues. I'm just saying...

Staci A said...

Strawberry cheesecake ice cream? I'm going to have to look for that at the store!

AudreyO said...

Cherry Vanilla sounds good. I love vanilla ice cream and I love cherries.

Rana said...

Sara lee is a must. I forgot about cheesecake. Great list!

Debbie said...

My kids love cherry vanilla. I am more the strawberry cheesecake lover myself.

annies home said...

hubbys favorite was vanilla cherry icecram from swans when we were younger

Becca said...

I really like those Sara Lee cheesecake bites...I kind of think of them as ice cream since they are frozen!

JennyMac said...

Cheesecake ice cream is incredible! I am making ice cream at home now..so easy and SO good.

Rachel Lundy said...

Yummy! I love ice cream too. :P