Friday, July 17, 2009

Small Talk Six - I scream you scream....

I so love small talk six things Saturday....brought to you by Momdot....Rub over there and join in, Momdot is a great place to be...it's more then a blog it's a community (didn't mean to be uh you know, cheerleader type) but it really is a fun spot.. Ok, Enough! on to Small talk six .....

I just wish I could get the badge to print on my Blog..

Okay this week Ta Ta Da DAAAHHH!!!!!

^ flavors of Ice Cream you hate or Love..

Hmmm Only Six? I am a Ice Cream Fanatic, it doesn't help that I am Diabetic...I still cheat..

! My Very Very Very truly favorite Ice Cream...Strawberry Cheese Cake....Breyers/Sara Lee Only the others are poor substitutes....Lived on it literally for a year when I lived alone.....

2. Good old Vanilla...

3. Chocolate anything actually I am the orig Chocolateholic

4. Strawberry

5. Cookies and cream..This is my daughters fault she got me hooked a couple of months ago....

6. Cherry Vanilla..

If you think I am a simple person, I am...


Post a Comment