Friday, July 10, 2009

Small Talk six saturday




6 things you think would be great about being a rockster (or just famous)

This is a problem because for one thing, I wouldn't want to be famous, nor would I see anything great in it. But just for fun, let me think..

I think it would be great to be able to help financially some of the organzations. I' d give the American Heart asociation as much money as I could so they could cure congitial heart disease in Children.

I would make sure my kids had wonderful houses and cars

i would buy my dream care...a beamer

I would find a family that had nothing and give them everything..making sure the kids got a good education..

I would walk in the door of walmart stick out my tongue and walk out!

I would spread the gospel

This is probably not what you are looking for

4 comments:

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Great list. Very thoughtful of you. The Walmart one cracked me up.

The Mud Bug said...

Awesome list!

http://mud-bug.com/2009/07/small-talk-six-8/

Irene said...

OMG--can't stop laughing at the Walmart one!! Great list!

annies home said...

love the would spread the gospel