Friday, July 31, 2009

Tasha Grows up:The potty wars won!



Tasha is in her 2nd week of actually going to the potty. It is amazing to me, that the toddler whose diaper I was changing less then 2 weeks ago is now a little girl. She used to be so clingy, and now to our surprise total Independence has invaded our lives.
The toddler who used to sit on the steps and tearfully wave good by to her mom, just gave her a hug this morning as sang out Bye Mama! as she ran back to he room.
What happened?
Kids change in the wink of an eye. Certain milestones, bring certain maturity comes with each one.
I remember when Denise didn't want to walk to the door with me, it was a tiny bit devastating to me, my little girl had grown up.She ran the other way out the back door. I was sad, but I got over it quickly when she showed me that new doors were opening. She hopped on her tricycle and rode off into the sunset, and ran into the side of the house.
Tasha has been skating on her Barbie skates, all through the house. She falls, and has to be helped up so she still needs us, but it is just in a different way.
New hurdle: Dancing school. Oh Boy.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so celebrating with you. Can Tasha come over and show Baby Boo how to be a big girl too???

Zandria said...

I'm so proud of her!!!! Yay!!!!

Pam said...

Tasha is adorable! Yep, childhood flies by in an instant. Thank you for stopping by my blog today--come by any time!