Saturday, September 5, 2009

Small talk 6 6 jobs.....


Yoo Hoo it's Saturday! Small talk six 6 jobs yout hink it would be a blast to have...

Brought to you by the wonderful mom over at MomDot Make sure you drop over there to see more!

1. I have always wanted to be the first women Naval avaitor and fly ariplanes off carriers, What a Blast..there are plenty of them now but I still wish...

2. A cardio vascular surgeon for children...a pediatric cardiolgist

3. teacher oh yeah I was one....

4. A race car driver....Yes thats right NASCAR..

5. an engineer - so I can build buildings...bridges

6. a airline pilot for Southwest, I used to wat "Airline" on A&E all the time..LOVED It




Not a carrier but a ship.... make sure you drop by momdot, you hear?

4 comments:

Deni said...

A pediatric cardiologist - wow - I don't know if I could do that!

Staci A said...

I'd love to race cars too. I love driving fast, lol!

annies home said...

did you love being a teacher

Carma Sez said...

I would like Meredith Viera's job; it seems like it would be a blast to be out on the Plaza and then chatting people up

also perhaps an esthetician if I wasn't creeped out by feet and creepy skin :-(