Friday, October 16, 2009

Small talk six..



 6 of your favorite sweet treats in the whole world brought to you by the ladies at Momdot...


1> My all time very very favorite....Milkshake from Chick Fillet. Smooth, creamy real Ice cream, rich...will finish later running out to purchase one......


2. French chocolate from france..my son brought me a box when he was overthrere I kept the box for years just to smell it..


3. Charlestons famous Cheesecake..you can only buy in in Charleston SC, and it is what cheesecake was meant to be....


4. good old fashioned Hot apple pie with cheese or a scoop of vnilla ice cream or both


5. Sympnony bar, Heath bark or a Skol bar. If you think I like Toffee yes sireee


6. My own German Chocolate cake. The recipe belongs to my mother, and I treasure it. I inherited it whenshe died my sister still fights me for it. But she can't cook so it's mine mine mine....




for more visiting the ladies at momdot...

9 comments:

lisa@gardenofmany said...

Yummy , I have Cheese Cake on my list too! Hope you have a great weekend !

I am Harriet said...

I love homemade hot apple pie :)


Have a great Saturday!

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/when-you-were-young-what-did-you-want.html

just another mother said...

I think cheesecake is a big hit with mommys.... never had Charleston's though - but we do visit there often. Will have to check that out!!

Tammy said...

German chocolate cake is a favorite of mine, too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love Apple Pie. I never had it with cheese however. Do you just use a slice of regular American Cheese?

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

German chocolate cake sounds amazing. Heres mine. http://postpartumillness.com/node/167

Unknown said...

All of that sounds delicious. I love toffee but even more fond of caramel.

Cheesecake is my ultimate favorite.

Carma Sez said...

gosh! I have never had any cheesecake on my visits to Charleston. I have been missing out and will have to rectify that on the next trip!