Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Ramblings..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMMceEx72sE
Speaking of the Navy: Should you wish to send something to our troops:
Go Here and get a very reasonable list.


This is one of my favorite videos! I haven't quite figured out, well not even quite...I don't know how to put a you tube video on blogger! I know theres a way...someday I will learn. Anyway this is a fun video, and so I am sharing it today.


Its cold in Charleston, now mind you it has been in the 80's all week but today we had plans and....it is freezing. So we are going to bundle up, except for my foot I still can't get a shoe on, and bravely venture out into the Charleston cold to visit a petting Zoo and a pumpkin patch. What are Nanny's for?


I hope you are enjoying your Sunday, I can't quite get used to this having Church on Saturday Evenings...


Have a blessed day all

No comments: