Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Visit to the Pumpkin Patch...

It's quite chilly today, gray and gloomy.I am sitting at my computer working while Max and Ruby are carrying on in the background and Tasha is reading a new piano book uh playing it anyway.

I don't know what I was thinking when I brought that book. :)

We went to the Pumpkin patch on Sunday afternoon, as did most all of Charleston.

Tasha and Denise walked the corn Maze, My foot wasn't handling it to well so i sat it out. Denise accidentaly found a short cut, at least she said it was an accident....




And of course they had great decorations...good think I left my money, CC and stuff at homes..



The jump pillow Tasha's favorite thing to do..

We were so busy doing other things we forgot to pick up a pumpkin

Oh well there is always Wal Mart....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No pumpkin??? At least you all had fun! The maze looked like it was fun. Was Tasha afraid of finding her way out?

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

That is quite the maze and looks like fun.