Saturday, January 16, 2010

small talk six



It must be saturday! I have been so busy this week, I cannot believe I have not writtern another blog post! I am sorry.
“6 pieces of clothing or accessories you’ve owned, loved, and wished would come back in style.”




I am almostafraid to do this one, it will date me for sure.


1. Jean SKirts and boots. Used to love to wear them. As a matter of fact my son and daughter just threw away my last skirt. I heard on as long as I could.


2.Nike sneakers


3. Long sweater and I do mean LOOOONNNNG ones. 


4. Dresses mid calf


5. The half inch thick  heeled shoe, I loved them 


6. BIG Earrings

5 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

I think Nike sneakers are still around. They just look differnt. :)

I remember wearing denim skirts, tights, and boots all the time.

Daenel T. said...

I still wear big earrings...LOL Shhhhh

I am Harriet said...

Jean skirts always seem to come and go.

Have a great Saturday.
Harriet

BNM said...

The jean skirts with boots are still around they are just now mini skirts with leggings and add the boots with the fur ;) lol!!

I used to have earrings as big as my head lol!

Carma Sez said...

Big earrings and jeans skirts - I hear ya - still have a Calvin Klein skirt I purchased in 1982 that I have been holding on to - just in case :D