Monday, April 6, 2009

My First "Not Me Monday"

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog"> to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.If you want more info, head over there and see for yourself. It is a fab blog! But I have to confess I got the idea from another blog SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! which is also a great blog. Face it, how many times a day do you say that?

Mackmams blog is very close to home, because her baby Stellan is suffering from cardio-vascular problems, just as my Sharon and Denise did. Keep her family in your prayers. His picture is on my prayer list on the side bar, if you don't fall in love with him well, I just don't know what to do with you.
So on to Not Me Monday:

I did not go out the back door with a load of laundry, miss the last step and land on my you know what. The laundry flew everywhere, including on top of Erics little moped. Nothing hurt but my pride.

I did not give Natasha strawberries for breakfast with a cookie. Well, she asked.
Not really I think It was called Lazy.

I did not start putting Tasha in underwear instead of pull ups so she has to go potty. Not that it's working. I am thinking of purchasing a special accident mop for her to uses every time she has one. She is trying anyway, she does remember to tell me she is wet. She just hasn't gotten quite the knack to tell me before not after.

I did not have ice cream cones for dinner. Well everyone else was having fish. I love seafood, but I don't care to much for fish. And yes Denise made a nice fruit salad. OK, fine.I just wanted an ice cream cone. So there.

I did not hide Tasha's Dora DVD. Well I have seen it heard it and been privy to watching The Sporting Video with Dora, Diego, Wonder Pets and Blues Clues, I hid wrote down the clues in my handy dandy notebook and she found it in one clue. I guess she is really smart. :)

I did not quit my job. unloading trucks, moving TVs and dealing with 30 guys and gals under 25 who are all complaining about their backs got to me finally. I'm throwing TVs off the truck and a 19 year old man is telling me he can't lift it because of his back. So be it. I am no longer the logistic manager at Wal Mart 1748. I am going back to working in a nice little call center. I did that for 5 years this time I am not going to be a call center manager or a QA person. This time I just want a phone, a desk and quiet. I'll talk to you all day. Just don't mention your back to me or your girlfriend, or I want you to be flat out and that is not going to happen. Whatever thatmeans. It is what it is, as my generation used to say. Just do it. 

I did not have a strange morning this morning.

Eric and I are working on starting the new online business I have been talking about. We are going o sell things for other people on EBAY,we'll list, take pic's, ship and do all the work the customer will just cash the check. We are also developing my health nuts website, but it is taking way more research then I thought. We want to be correct in what products we sell and make sure they are quality products. 

It is cloudy and rainy here in the Holy City. Hope your weather is better. 
Have a nice Monday. Not Me.






9 comments:

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great list! Good for you for quitting that job...I hear you about wanting a desk, a phone and some peace and quiet.

And potty training! At least your granddaughter tells you when she's wet. My youngest either doesn't feel it or could care less. His brother is usually the one to mention that his younger brother is wet! I'm so tired of potty training...it's exhausting!

Again, great list and happy Monday!

Angelj052@gmail.com said...

Thank you Carey, for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is exhausting. Short of strapping them to the potty, well we are stuck.

Ms Cupcake said...

Howdy sitsta! Happy Wednesday. Checking in on Hump Day. Tonight begins Passover. Only 4 days until Easter. Celebrate!
Zen Cupcake

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

Way to go on taking charge of your life this week! Wow! And I love that you sneak treats in place of meals sometimes. Perfect. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning!

Barb Jacobucci said...

Doin' a little happy dance for your my dear friend. (my dinner last night...ahem....lemon sour cream cake!)

Angelj052@gmail.com said...

Miss Cupcake..Thank you for stopping by! Glad you enjoyed the post

Angelj052@gmail.com said...

Kelly: I loved your blog! Even though I went there through SITS I will be back! Thank you for stopping by mine!

Angelj052@gmail.com said...

Barb, And you didn't share????????
you could have overnighted that to me...
I am appalled!
Glad to see you :)

Angelj052@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.