Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Stellen is back home and safe so I am going to start back doing Not Me Mondays. We prayed hard for Stellen and we are very happy the Lord kept him and his mother safe. She also made tons of friends on this trip. The entire town of Boston, I understand.
It is nice to know we live in such a wonderful country....so that being said on to...
Not me Monday...What a week:

I did not jump on the couch and sing I'll always love you and pretend to be Taylor Dane. I really didn't and it was fun.

I did not go to Burlington Coat factory buy $185.00 worht of new clothes and forget to get shoes???!!!!!!! to match

I did not go out into the back yard and blow bubbles at the squirrels. With Tasha,

I did not kill all of Tashas plants by forgetting to bring them in out of one of Charleton's Monsoon's. They fought the good fight, but they died.

I did not wake Denise up at 6:30 this morning because I wanted somone to talk to. Really. I didn't, it was worth it.


I did not spend 30 minutes with Tasha singing This little light of mine and Zaccheus and other such notable songs at the top of our lungs in her bedroom before putting her to bed.

I did not tell Tasha the wolf was the hero in the three little pigs.

I did not start selling AVON. Want my website?

I did not feel silly all week. I just acted it.

back to Normal, ahhhh

you can find other Not me posts at Mckmama 

We are glad she is back. 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad that I'm not alone in singing "silly" songs with my Baby Boo. Last night, after her bath, we sang Happy Birthday and Going to Kentucky probably 10 times. She knows that with her Momo, she can dance and sing and I'll get goofy right along with her.

Blowing bubbles at the squirrels sounds like fun!

Unknown said...

Silly songs are the best! We have silly song contests almost daily.

Whit said...

I always loved that book "The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs." I think the wolf really is the hero in that one. Enjoyed your Not Me! Monday!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great list! And isn't great to be doing NMMs again?

You sound like an awesome grandmother!